We are tremendously proud to announce our biggest milestone yet, our new alliance with Zoho Corporation. As of today, Appency is authorized to sell & implement the Zoho business application suite to SMEs in Europe, starting with the Netherlands.
Our customers demanded a comprehensive suite of cloud applications, ever since we started this development agency. Fastforward to early 2018, we decided to make this happen and thus start our research. This took us a while because the Cloud Business Suite landscape is very big and not easy to navigate. And thus it takes time to find the right partner for such a strategic decision. More importantly, we lacked the human resources to accommodate the demand of such services/products. So we decided to do things:
- Attract two new partners for the first time: Farhad & Kambiz. Farhad currently works at a large accounting firm as senior audit associate. Kambiz is a senior SAP implementation consultant at a large consulting firm. Both new partners will get a proper (and long) introduction in the near future.
- Enter a strategic alliance with a all-in-one cloud business suite provider which has strong ambitions, eye for quality and offers top notch local support.
Both decisions happened almost simultaneously and very smoothly. We were all aligned on key subject matters and wanted an European underdog like our-self as our strategic cloud partner. Zoho matched that profile perfectly after extensive screening, research and a series of discussions.
As of today we will offer the following Zoho applications to our new customers:
- Zoho CRM Plus (crm, salesiq, forms, etc.)
- Zoho Finance Plus (books, inventory, etc.)
- Zoho Creator (custom business process apps)
- Zoho One
This decision of course means a major reorganization of our company, going from a pure development firm towards a one-stop-shop IT partner for SMEs. We will dive into this and more in our future blogs as part of our blog serie “Going Cloud”.